Sue’s area of expertise surrounds the psychological contract and behaviour assessment. Having previously worked for NatWest Group and then KPMG as a Management Consultant, she covers a variety of industries including the private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
Assignments have included for example; providing coaching and development support to mainly C-Suite executives, designing and running assessment centres; developing and assessing leadership capability for selection; designing competency frameworks and job family modelling systems as well as creating career pathway processes; providing outplacement support to individuals or through workshops across a variety of industries and job levels.
• Delivering assessments for occupational psychologists/executive search firms and their various client companies, providing psychometric assessments and evaluation of candidates and client reports including behavioural analysis and verbal feedback of results, often to main Board executives.
• undertaking coaching to senior leadership / C-suite executive across a broad variety of organisations and sectors, facilitating change, career development and revised direction and focus.
• undertaking personality profiling psychometric testing and assessment centres for recruitment, selection and development purposes.
• developing and assessing leadership capability and team culture/dynamics.
• designing competency frameworks and job family modelling systems, underpinned by bespoke career pathway maps.
• designing, implementing and analysing the results of employee engagement surveys.
• designing reward/performance management programmes.
• designing HR policy and processes aligned to business strategy.
• providing outplacement support to individuals and groups being made redundant.
Sue has an MA in HR Management, a Diploma in Personnel Management and is a Chartered Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (MCIPD). She is also a Principal Practitioner of the Association of Business Psychology (ABP), is registered with the British Psychological Society (BPS). As a fully accredited and qualified behaviour assessor, she holds the certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing (Level A and B); is listed on the BPS’s Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU) and is fully qualified to use and interpret a wide range of psychometric instruments and ability tests (including OPQ, 16PF, NEO-PI, MBTI, Hogan, WPI, Talent Q). She is also an accredited Mental Health First Aider.